What I eat in a day to lose weight (Vegetarian)

Everyone follows a lifestyle and some food habits to keep themselves healthy. This video is all about what I eat in a regular day keeping being healthy and losing weight as the goal.

A few days back, one of my instagram friends Vinuta hegde asked me if I can do "What I eat in a day to lose weight". It was a great idea and I had thought about it before. I kept off doing the video since there are so many similar videos. Anyway, this is a vegetarian version since I had to shoot this on a saturday. I do not eat eggs on saturday and have followed that since birth! I will definitely do a Eggetarian version of the video some day.

Link for the video is here: What I eat in a day to lose weight 

On a different note, this video is not about me asking people to follow my diet at all. It's just for a reference and a share of personal diet chart. I do eat a lot more varieties of food than I have displayed in the video but couldn't fit everything in a single video.



My breakfast is usually masala oats or any dish that is made of oats. I add 2 eggs into the pan along with oats and when it's a vegetarian day, I add either tofu or paneer.


My husband and I love the black coffee and it's our regular drink for mid morning snack. We alternate between almonds and peanuts to go with it.



Lunch is usually 2 eggs, some millet rice and some sides to go with it. I make sure to eat a cup of curd with it.



My favourite time of the day and my favourite snacks, a cup of fruits with a glass of either peanut, almond, dairy or soy milk. I make the milk myself at home.



I prepare millet rotis almost every other day and prepare them more than is required for one meal. I bake them dry for 5 minutes to store them. It is a regular for our dinner and I go for peanut chutney powder along with some veggies and sides. My dinner is always heavier than lunch. I eat some millet rice with curd.


I go to bed after drinking a glass of golden tea that I prepare in the morning. To know the recipe, click on the below link:
How to lose belly fat fast / Recipe for Golden tea

So, this is my regular diet chart. Do watch my videos, subscribe, share my videos and I'll be back with some more tips for weight loss and a healthy life! :)


Comments